Here are a few considerations to keep in mind when evaluating a multi channel selling platform for your business to ensure an approach that will be flexible and scalable enough.
We can all agree that multichannel retailing increases revenue and attracts more potential buyers due to increased choice and convenience. However, the challenge of choosing a long-term and effective solution still remains.
Today we have so many easy-to-use and complete multichannel solutions that are available and more affordable than ever, however, the selection can be tricky.
Here are a few considerations to keep in mind when evaluating a multi channel selling platform for your business. By keeping in mind these 5 key considerations you will ensure an approach that will be flexible, cost-effective, and scalable for your business.
- The Interoperability of The System: In order for you to achieve a maximum multichannel efficiency, you will want the systems integrated – the POS system, the ERP or accounting system, ecommerce websites, and marketplaces. If your system supports API connectivity, the integrating part will be much easier.
- The Connection: Once you have identified the systems to integrate, you need to decide how the connections will be made. As your business changes and grows, we suppose you will want everything to go as smooth as possible including the ability to remove or add connected channels quickly without a problem.
- Channel Management: A robust multi channel selling platform needs to be scalable and flexible. The market conditions and trends change pretty quickly and having the option to add or remove channels is super important. Your platform should accommodate quick entry into new channels including eBay and Amazon and other marketplaces.
- Product Information Management: The product information management or PIM allow retailers to improve and organize merchandise. PIM capabilities put your items in the shopper’s shopping carts by making it simpler for them to search, find, and check the item specifications, reviews, and images they need to make a purchase. Without Product Information Management, the potential shoppers will have troubles finding your listings products, they will abandon your website, and go someplace else.
- Business Intelligence: Multi channel Business Intelligence can offer 360-degree and real-time views of the sale activity across all channels and systems with direct and immediate access allowing more informed and quick decisions. The business owners can view the sales activity by channel, location, category, conduct trend analysis based on a location, and much more.
That’s it. These are the 5 key considerations to keep in mind when evaluating a multi channel selling platform.
Why the Walmart Seller Channel is Underutilized (and How to Utilize It Effectively)https://t.co/EDYB67teGD
Sell More. Work Less.#walmart #ecommerce #multichannel #sellerchannel #sellmoreworkless pic.twitter.com/d3OhUFzc47
— Listing Mirror (@listingmirror) 19 de octubre de 2018